Making Real Estate Easy
Ken Snyder, broker and principal of Spectrum Group has seen the real estate market go up and down over his 35 plus years in business. But, there is one thing that hasn’t changed for him and his team. “Our commitment to you, our customer is how Spectrum Group has been able to provide quality real estate services to the greater Lehigh Valley area.” From buying and selling a home, to building a home to remodeling an existing home, these services are provided through Real Living – Spectrum Real Estate, Spectrum Homes and Spectrum Remodeling.
At Spectrum Group, we help make one of your most important decisions easy. With over 35 years of experience, we are committed to delivering quality, value and consistency through every step of the real estate process. Our customer-centric approach focuses on you, by using the latest technology and professional resources available for any kind of real estate transaction. For example, imagine buying and selling a home with complete access to the inventory that meets your needs? Or, if you are looking to build your first home or remodeling an existing home, imagine tracking the day-to-day progress on your mobile device?
Whether you are buying and selling a home, building a home or remodeling an existing home, it is OUR COMMITMENT that your experience will be stress-free, so that you can spend more time enjoying your home … for years to come! And don’t forget to inquire about our rentals, self-storage and land development programs as well.
- 1977 — Ken Snyder obtains his real estate license to work for Sam McClenahan.
- 1980 — Ken purchased the brokerage and formed Spectrum Real Estate.
- 1982 — Ken became Broker Owner of Patt White Realtors’ Whitehall office Better Homes and Garden franchise.
- 1992 — Spectrum Homes, Inc was formed.
- 2001 — Better Homes and Garden became GMAC Real Estate.
- 2004 — Spectrum Land Acquisition was formed.
- 2006 — Spectrum Group & Affiliates was formed.
- 2006 — Spectrum GMAC Real Estate was formed.
For more than 35 years, community involvement has been a long-standing corporate focus of ours. Spectrum Group and its associates have contributed thousands of dollars and volunteer hours to improve where we work and live.
Following are just a few of the organizations we support:
- Habitat for Humanity of the Lehigh Valley
- Miracle League of the Lehigh Valley
The Difference is in the Details.
According to Ken Snyder, broker and principal of Spectrum Group, “The Difference is in the Details.” All of our associates and partners remain committed to the same high-quality standards. Clients have the opportunity to take advantage of a “one-stop shopping” experience in construction, financing, insurance, settlement services and more, offered through our Preferred Partners Program.
As your trusted advisor, we’re proud to work with the following experts to make real estate easy:
- Prestige Marble & Granite Inc.
- Quality Builders Warranty Corporation
- T A Musser Radon Remediation Inc.
- S & G Asphalt Service
- Scheurmann Excavating Inc.
- Secure Technologies
- Tri-State Exteriors
- Ziggys Roofing, Siding and Restoration
Spectrum Group is always looking for talented, experienced and energetic real estate professionals, such as real estate agents, construction laborers and more. We make real estate easy for our associates by offering competitive compensation plans, cutting-edge technology and training to keep you at the forefront of the real estate industry. According to manager, Craig Snyder, “Our philosophy of building our company one associate at a time, makes our work culture enjoyable and productive.”
Download Spectrum Group Career Opportunites flyer.
Real Estate Agents
Our Real Living – Spectrum Real Estate real estate agents adopt the “Premier Service” philosophy and commitment to take their practice of real estate to the highest level of service and accountability.
Our Premier Service philosophy focuses on 5 key components:
- Listen to understand our client’s unique goals and special needs.
- Establish clear expectations mutually agreed upon by both parties.
- Commitment to these goals and service standards.
- Perform the services based on what we discussed with our clients.
- Measure and evaluate with a Third Party Customer Satisfaction Survey.
If you are thinking about joining the real estate industry, or if you are already working in the industry and want to evaluate a truly groundbreaking company, join our team.
Please contact us for additional career opportunities.
Spectrum Group Companies
- Real Living – Spectrum Real Estate
- Spectrum Homes
- Spectrum Remodeling
- Spectrum Rentals
- Spectrum Self Storage
- Spectrum Land Development